[ANSTHRLD] Missive from Eclipse

Herald of Rosenfeld herald at rosenfeld.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 11 10:25:56 PST 2023

Greetings from Emerickeskepe!

I will be sending out my official greeting email from the Eclipse account
once I have gained access. For the time being, if you urgently need to
reach me, please send a missive to *BOTH* my personal email (*see below*)
and the Eclipse account.

For Central Regional Heralds;

I would like to get a head start on where we are as a team and how I may
best support you. To whit:

If you have already sent in your report via the on-line form - THANK YOU!
Just for this month, if you wouldn't mind, please forward a copy to my
personal email (*see below*) at your earliest convenience for my report tis
due to Star on the 15th {*wink*}.

If you have *not* sent in your monthly on-line report (Dec. 2022 was due
Jan. 5, 2023), I would like to request that you please do so *as soon as
possible*. Please be sure to add my personal email address (*see below*) in
the box marked "Recipients - *Other recipients"*. This will automatically
forward a copy to me.  https://ansteorra.org/heraldry/reporting-2/

You do not have to wait for monthly reporting if you need help! Anytime you
have an idea, questions, concerns, comments, etc. *please* reach out to me
as soon as possible.

Jessimond of Emerickeskepe,
Eclipse Herald, Ansteorra
eclipse at herald.ansteorra.org <goog_1222618207>