HERB - Seed Catalog

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Apr 18 10:29:42 PDT 1998

My lord ordered this cataloge for me, and it just makes good reading, let
alone the ordering possibilities!

	The Redwood City Seed Company
	Catalog of Endangered Cultivated Plants
	P.O. Box 361
	Redwood City, California  94064  USA
	http://www.batnet.com/rwc-seed

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies