HERB - good morning

Carl and/or Anne Adamczyk grania1 at juno.com
Sat Apr 18 08:33:28 PDT 1998

Good Day!

I am very happy to be on the Herbalists list and hope to see a wealth of
useful information and to contribute when able.

I am an RN and a  former chirurgeon (too much like work).  My lord is an
active chirurgeon.

Not only am I interested in the cosmetic and medicinal use of herbs but I
am also interested in their cultivation, particularly now that gardening
season is here.  My lord and I have been looking for sources for seeds
for the less common period herbs and are now planning this summer's herb
garden.

Looking forward to corresponding with Known World healers and gardeners,
I am

Grania Moore and her lord, Andreas of Kalisz