HERB - Introductory letter

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 21 14:51:54 PDT 1998

This note will be the greeter noter for new subscribers.  First chance I've
had to post it. Clare

Thank you for subscribing to the Herbalist List. Please feel free to use
the list to exchange ideas, comments, and questions concerning herbs and
gardening, while observing the following short and hopefully, unecessry
rules:

	Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and while discussions
and conversations are encouraged, rudeness is not.   Please remember to
treat each other with courtesy.

	The list adminstrator reserves the right to keep the topics from
straying too far off the beaten track. (She's pretty liberal about how far
off you can stray so it'd have to be pretty far off.)

	If your e-mail address develops a problem to create bounced or
returned mail, you will be removed until the matter is cleared up.

	Any questions, please feel free to contact me

	Cordially,

	Clare RosMuire St. John, list adminstrator