HERB - meditation and retreat gardens

Carl and/or Anne Adamczyk grania1 at juno.com
Tue Apr 21 16:57:27 PDT 1998

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:15:23 PDT "Kaitlyn McKenna"
<kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com> writes:
>Claire,
>>
>>Please send me what info you have on plant and tree symbolism.  The
>>Unicorn Tapestries book sounds interesting.
>
>Me, too!!!

I wanted to try a meditation maze in my yard this year but I didn't  want
to sacrifice some well established lavender. I still think it would be a
really great design for low growing herbs which tend to be perenials.
After the intial work it would essentially take care of itself with some
cutting back to re-establish the pathways from time to time.  I also
understand that there was a craze for mazes late in our time period.

Good luck.