HERB - unicorn tapestries

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 28 13:53:38 PDT 1998

 Sorry about the delay but I found my information on plant symbolism in the
Unicorn Tapestries.

	The Oak King, the Holly King and the Unicorn: the myths and
symbolism of the Unicorn Tapestries.  John Williamson. 1st ed. Harper &
Row, New York, 1986.

This is really a good book on the Unicorn Tapestries in general.
Williamson talks a bit about the mille fleur tapestries and medieval
symbolism in general.

I've really enjoyed it.  My book is currently buried somewhere at home but
I pulled this from the card catalog at UT.

Clare