HERB - hello

Raphaela of Bere Glyn raphaela at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 13 11:16:56 PDT 1998

Sounds like you may have some real problems.  The sonic thumpers that you can
put in the ground like stakes seem to be your best bet rather than traps.  We
have gopher dogs that can dig fast and kill them.  Charlie, our rot/queensland
cross loves the chase and has figured out how to toss them up in the air and
kill them on the way down without getting bit.  He has a tendency to really tear
up the ground in the process though, and I sometimes loose more to him going
after them.  Garlic works on the smaller ones but with what your dealing with it
might just add flavor to their diet.
Good Luck,
Raphaela