HERB - hello

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Thu Aug 13 22:35:44 PDT 1998

>> From: Paul Gieri <dragon at lemoorenet.com>
>> Does anyone have a solution for gophers?  They're eating everything!
>> I've lost two trees and half a dozen rose bushes to them this year.  And
>> they ate my gopher purge.
>
>Hello and welcome.  One of my books says that planting wormwood is good to
>combat mice, and castor bean and narcessus are good to combat moles, but so
>far I haven't found a reference to gophers.  I've been told that wormwood
>is good to discourage burrowing rodents in general, but I haven't found a
>reference to anything except mice.

Hi, I'm fro Australia and fairly ne here as well, Since I live here I can't
really imagine gophers eating everything, not that I'm disputing.  I'm just
asking for my own personal interest.  Is gopher strike a big problem in the
US?
Thanx
_Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler