HERB - Re: Tree diagrams

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 2 07:40:54 PST 1998

Jasmine said,
>Ah yes. I can get this from interlibrary loan. Had thought about
>it, but not yet done it. Thanks for this information. I wonder if it's
>still in print. Anyone else have this edition that they purchased
>recently? With a pub date of 94 it shouldn't be too hard to find.

i have a copy which I found at a used book store.  I have seen it in
regular book stores within the last year but it could hve been old stock.
If you cannot find it I can search our used stores.

That may be a good idea.... would people be interested in book searches?
Very often I find books that I own but that others may need and can't find.
I've done this for others.....
Regionally I haven't a clue what people can't find in other areas of the
various kingdoms.

When I went to San Francisco last year, I hit their used book stores and
brought back many "souvenirs".   We're planning on going to England next
spring (crossed fingers here) and we always hit the used stores over there.
A friend of mine hits fabric stores since regional tastes and fabrics are
different.  Something I hadn't really thought of much... what do people
think?

I'd love a copy of Bancke's Herbal myself....  I also can copy out of print
books att work as long as I don't go nuts and am willing to do sections and
such of stuff I have.... So if you are looking then maybe we can make deals?

Clare