HERB - Fw: SC - eastern european stuff

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Dec 7 21:16:23 PST 1998

Well, folks, one of the members of the Cook's List (and this List) has gone
Xmas wonky, but considering our recent, ongoing thread about Xmas gifts of
an herbal nature, Im looking for some input on using any large quantity of
aromatic spice in a (preferably period, but not necessarily) construction.
Ideas, kids?

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Consistancy is the last refuge of the unimaginative.