HERB - Giambattista della Porta's _Magia Naturalis_ online

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Thu Jul 16 08:07:48 PDT 1998

I just discovered that John Baptist Porta's (Giambattista della Porta,
1537-1615) "Magia Naturalis" is actually online. Don't know how many
people are interested or know about this work, but it's nice to see
it being worked on. Here is the URL that I found it at (the update
notes say that it was supposedly moved to levity.com, but I couldn't
find it there):

http://janeway.tscnet.com/pages/omard1/jportat5.html

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm (Metro-Detroit area of Michigan)
jasmine at infoengine.com or g.walli at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
-- Hroswith of Gandersheim