HERB - topiaries

Rhiannon Meaduewolf meaduewolf at juno.com
Fri Jul 17 14:39:20 PDT 1998

Greetings My Lady!

I just did a research paper on the History of Floral Design and thought
maybe some of the books I used would help you.

The Complete Guide to Flower and Foliage Arrangement
by Iris Webb
(this is a very good book and I think it had something on Topiaries)

The Complete Flower Arranger
by  Amalie Adler Ascher

The Art of Flower Arrangement
by  Beverly Nichols

( These all came from the library - also out of print)

The Art of Floral Design
by Norah T. Hunter

(this is a text book I just bought at Barnes & Nobles this spring, it
tells how to do topiaries from scratch)

There is also several books on topiaries at the library I can look up the
name of these if you would like.

If you would like I will look up the ISBN numbers for you but I will not
be able to do that before Monday. Just let me know.  :)
I'll do some more looking and see what I can find.  My mind just is not
coming up with everything right now, but let me ponder on this. :)

Thought maybe I could help since I am apprenticed in Floral Design and a
part time florist.

Rhiannon
"Life is only therapy. Real expensive and no guarantee."  Garth Brooks