HERB - HERB: Pennsic and a question

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Wed Jul 29 09:17:31 PDT 1998

Hallo, folks!  I'll be staying with O'Choda, too.  Niamh, if you need
any encampment-specific pointers on what *not* to bring, send me mail
- sberry at primavera.com is my address.

Also - I know it's not period, but I've been growing a chocolate mint,
and while I was away in Australia, it appears to have died.  I know
mints are all supposedly eternal, does anyone have suggestions on how
to bring it back?

-  Aislinn

mka Suzie

Niamh ni Donall wrote:

> I'll be there, staying with O'Choada/Clan Graywind. (This is my
first > Pennsic, too....I've read the EK list of things people had
wished they'd > brought, wished they hadn't, so i'm sorta
prepared...to make my own
> mistakes, that is...*grin*)
>
> Niamh ni Donall, House Gideal, Clan Graywind

Hey Neighbor!! I will be across the path from you in Northpass
encampment. Stop in and say HI!

tasks.