HERB - HERB: Pennsic

Niamh ni Donall jvlevitt at concentric.net
Wed Jul 29 16:00:19 PDT 1998

That I shall... And which persona shall I ask for? Have you camped
across from O'Choda before? From what I understand, they throw really
wild late night parties (this is my FIRST Pennsic and I am getting
REALLY excited....I'm even leaving the young one at home with the
grandparents..... :))  I won't be there until the 8th, but my best
friend and her husband will be setting up our
Clan-Graywind-within-Clan-O'Choda encampment and she can be my liason...
btw, they make Meade and are bringing plenty for imbibing and
bartering... ;)