HERB - missing something-OT-OOP

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 05:43:05 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/3/98 1:01:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-
herbalist at Ansteorra.ORG writes:

<< I haven't received any messages from this list for 4 days, am I missing
 something???

 In Service to Physick and Chirurgy,
 Galen

Probably you missed the postings asking the same questions about watermelon
and parsley root on the SCA-Cooks list where they have been covered
extensively and in depth several times. A lot of us have interests that
overlap and what with postings and cross postings I can see where someone
might get their wires crossed occasionally so to speak. :-)

Ras