HERB - Dittany

Lyn Greaves rosamund at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 3 21:22:22 PDT 1998

I have a friend that recently found an item that my husband had been
searching for for a couple of years.  Her source was called International
Herbs.  You might try there.  I have no idea where it is, but you might try
1-800-555-1212, or check the net.  She lives in Vermont, so that might give
you a starting point.

Lyn Greaves
Lady Rosamund d'Alwareton
     OM, OTerp, OSalamander