HERB - Dittany

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Jun 4 05:50:16 PDT 1998

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998, Katherine Blackthorne wrote:
> I am trying to locate some Dittany of Crete, but one of my sources ("The
> Illustrated Culppeper") says it's been largely replaced by marjoram.  Does
> anyone know if it's still possible to obtain this plant?

I got some at Pennsic two years ago, from an herbalist who shares space
with a smith/knifemaker (and I should remember his name but I don't).

You can also get plants of it from time to time.

You may want to check out 'esoteric/magickal' sources, as it is a modern
magickal ingredient.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus)
         aka Aunt Bunny, mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"To love in deed and in truth..." (from canonization mass for Jadwiga of Wawel)