HERB - Hebrew References

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jun 8 10:54:15 PDT 1998

Sorry, folks, I can't remember if this originally came from Cook's or
Herbs List, so I'm sending it to both.  Someone posted asking about
Avincenna as a period Hebraic scholar.  I sent the request to my
Household's Resident Hebraic Expert (he's not a Token anything), Baron
Master Willaim de Montegilt.   Here is his reply.
Mistress Christianna MacGrain