HERB - Re: Chamomile Tea Recipies

Aceia@aol.com Aceia at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 07:26:02 PDT 1998

My husband and I love Chamomile tea!  We buy the dried flower heads at our
local herb-store.  We make it in our Sunbeam Automatic Iced-Tea Maker.  We use
three tablespoons of Chamomile, two tablespoons of Spearmint (dried leaves)
and one tablespoon of Comfrey (dried leaves).  It makes a WONDERFUL light,
envigorating and aromatic iced tea that needs no sweetening.  It is especially
nice on our 90-100 degree days.

Robin Craig
Robin Anderson of Ross
Kingdom of Ansteorra