HERB - Re: Chamomile Tea Recipies

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Jun 11 08:43:09 PDT 1998

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 Aceia at aol.com wrote:

> My husband and I love Chamomile tea!  We buy the dried flower heads at our
> local herb-store.  We make it in our Sunbeam Automatic Iced-Tea Maker.  We use
> three tablespoons of Chamomile, two tablespoons of Spearmint (dried leaves)
> and one tablespoon of Comfrey (dried leaves).  It makes a WONDERFUL light,
> envigorating and aromatic iced tea that needs no sweetening.  It is especially
> nice on our 90-100 degree days.

If you are using Comfrey routinely, you should be aware that the FDA says
that long-term internal use has been found to cause liver cancer in rats.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental; HERMS Cyclonus)
         aka Aunt Bunny, mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"To love in deed and in truth..." (from canonization mass for Jadwiga of Wawel)