HERB - Fighter's Tea

Diana Habra dch at inreach.com
Fri Jun 12 01:36:51 PDT 1998

Katherine Blackthorne wrote:

> Hello!  Welcome to the List!
>
> As to your questions....
>
> Willowbark is essentially aspirin, (anti-inflammatory and
> pain-killer), so
> your fighters are probably very happy afterwards.

Queen of the Meadow is also an herbal  relative of aspirin.  And I think
it tastes better....less bitter....and is a leaf instead of a bark.  You
might want to give it a shot and see how it works.Also, I like spearmint
in my tea, especially with the QotM.  It is good for digestion, tastes
good cold, and helps mask the bitterness of saliscylates (aspirins).

Hope this helps!

Roseline d'Anjou
West Kingdom