HERB - Re: Comfrey -- was chamomile

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 08:43:49 PDT 1998

> I sometimes wonder about the 'scientific
>  method'.

Having seen "Scientific Method" Up close, I can tell you.. they know what
they're out to prove before they start. To say that dosen't affect the outcome
invalidates human nature.. as well as quantum physics..

> Anyway... we use comfrey because I have a proclivity for sprained ankles (
> I think I have sprained each one over 20 times in my lifetime- it is amazing
>  what one becomes used to) and the comfrey helps me heal faster as well as
>  bruise less easily.
>  -Robin

I use the stuff in a bruse ointment I make.. as well as other things. Never
had a problem, don't see it as happening in the near future. Givin the toxic
enviroment we live in, frankly, comfrey is a small worry at best.

Corwyn
::Steps off the soapbox::