HERB - Mint, yet again!

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 08:15:11 PDT 1998

> So you can eat these, I take it?   I have seen that method in an herbal
>  magazine with flowers, but I thought they were for decoration only.
>  Raven

Yes Raven, you can eat them unless told otherwise. I've eaten LOTs of candied
flowers... my favorites are violets at the moment... if the kudzu flowers come
out inthe numbers the other plants have been flowering that may change this
year.

The only problem I ever had was with pansys(sp?) hey made my tongue numb for
awhile... I took this as a warning. Your milage may vary.

Corwyn