HERB - Dogs

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Wed Jun 17 02:51:42 PDT 1998

Yes, I understand pedigree dogs have more health problems.   My dogs are
Heinz 57, probably with all 57 breeds.    I don't have a problem with my
dogs' skin getting too oily, seems to be just right.   Good luck with
yours, anyway.  I know it's heartbreaking to see them like that.
Perhaps you could try finding a holistic vet.

Raven