HERB - [scribes]: folium (fwd)

Sara Harless evaine at glenmar.com
Wed Jun 17 11:22:56 PDT 1998

Good gentles,

This question came up on the scribes list and I haven't seen an answer
yet. Does anyone here know of a source for turnsole or folium? I have
seen madder listed, but didn't see these.

Please reply privately and I will forward to the scribes list. We
scribe/herb/fiber persons thank you for any help you can provide.

Evaine
who is looking forward to a weekend off