HERB - Mint, yet again!

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Thu Jun 18 00:07:05 PDT 1998

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:48:43 -0400 (EDT) Jenne Heise
<jenne at tulgey.browser.net> writes:
>On Tue, 16 Jun 1998 CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:
>> One wonders... have we become more wimpy as a species? Or have the
>bugs gotten
>> stronger? I KNOW that our primitive ancestors didn't all die from
>eating meat
>> they'd stored in a cold lake... otherwise we wouldn't be eating meat
>> now..Right?

I think it's partly due to the fact we are more aware of the bugs, plus
our bodies are fighting chemical preservatives, air an water pollutants,
stress, allergies. etc.
Our immune systems just have to fight harder than they did years ago,
plus the bugs probably have gotten stronger.  It's a survival instinct.