HERB - guilds

khkeeler kkeeler at unlinfo.unl.edu
Mon Jun 22 09:35:10 PDT 1998

Greetings from Agnes
  I have now filled your mailboxes more times than you may have wished
(hope to stimulate conversation not dominate it!)

I just wanted the Ansteora Herb Guild to know that a first
organizational meeting for an Herb Guild in Calontir brought an
enthusiastic response. We have a plan for an announcement in the Kingdom
newsletter, for meetings at events in the northeast and southwest of the
Kingdom in the next few months, and even got a volunteer to say she
would edit a newsletter!

Thank you all for encouraging me to try it.

Agnes deLanvallei, Mag Mor in northwestmost Calontir
kkeeler1 at unl.edu