HERB - RE: health & old meat

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 23 06:28:49 PDT 1998

 Clare here:
	There is a wonderful list for cooking questions that may have
people who can answer this.  We keep having food questions pop up and
personally they have all appeared one time or another on the cooks.  I
don't mind the vegies and plant food questions but the eggs and the meat is
pushing it....
Just a personal observation