HERB - Herbal Pest Repellants

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Mon May 4 17:42:09 PDT 1998

  I have
>tried using pennyroyal baths on my dogs to treat for fleas, but I
>haven't had much success with that (or with chemicals, for that
>matter).
>What else has worked for folks?

I bought some herbal flea spray and powder at Petsmart called Pure O'
Flee.
It has Citrus peel oil (d'limonene) eucalypyus oil, cornstarch, silica,
citrus peel being the primary
active ingredient.  Works well for me, but takes longer to work than
chemicals, but is safer for the dog.  I even used it on my puppy, 3
months old and it didn't seem to affect her negatively.
Hope this helps. Also flea combing the dog with lemon juice helps kill
the fleas, plus at least
a weekly bath with a d'limonene containing product
Raven