HERB - Lavender in Cooking

Lee & Tanya Allen tlallen at televar.com
Tue May 5 13:19:35 PDT 1998

Personally, one of my very favorite ways to use lavender is to put a tablespoon or so of the blossoms, well crushed, in my totally OOP chocolate chip cookies!  You will not believe how much richer the flavor is.  I also use the essential oil with water in a spritz bottle for those tournaments that reach over 100 degrees.  I have also used lavender blossoms in the crust for cheesecake.  To die for.
Fiona