HERB - Favorite Herb

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 10:04:04 PDT 1998

>Actually, rosemary is one of my favorites with a leaning towards others
>depending on my mood.   Used to love lemon balm and then I discovered
that
>it's a plant that likes to share itself with others.  I have baby lemon
>balm plants everywhere.  I still like it but after a while it gets
tiring
>whacking out lemon balm...... I'm quite fond of echinacea and osha as
>well....
>
>Clare

Clare, I'll take some of that lemon balm off your hands. It makes a
great tea. I've heard it also makes a great furniture polish - has
anyone tried that?

As for my favorite herb - I like basil and catnip. Last year I had a pot
of cinnamon basil that was just beautiful. It didn't do well once I
brought it in for the cooler months, and died a lingering death. I
bought another basil (lemon basil, I believe) for this year and it died
within three weeks. (sigh)

Catriona Rowley