HERB - Moths & other pests

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Thu May 7 07:01:40 PDT 1998

Geez. You guys are scaring me. Here in Michigan, and formerly
in the UP, all I really have to worry about is spiders and
SNOW. Pennyroyal, Thyme, Southernwood (when I can find it),
and Lavender usually take care of everything else. (And
cloven oranges. I do use those too.)

My dear sainted mother just moved to Hemp Hill, TX,. Should
I fear for her life? :)

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm
jasmine at infoengine.com

PS> From my mother today: "Can you send me some of that medieval
and herbal stuff you made last Christmas?"

"Which one, mamma? I sent you a large box."

"The one in the bottle. Or maybe it was a jar."

"They were almost all in bottles or jars, mamma."

"All of them? Well can you send me some more?"

*sigh*