HERB - Moths, spiders, etc

Sara Harless evaine at glenmar.com
Thu May 7 11:05:22 PDT 1998

On Thu, 7 May 1998, Chris Mayer wrote:

> 	Julitta's Rule of Thumb--Anything bigger than your thumb, is NOT
> an Insect, it is a Mouse.  Perhaps a winged mouse, but a mouse.

Or a bat. Justin, my best mouser, is also my best "batter". He really got
his exercise when we lived in the old school with the bat colony in the
attic.

As for herbs, I have found hedge apples to be very good spider and
creepy-crawly deterrents. I put them in the window sills. They don't seem
to mold or rot, they just kind of dry up over the summer and fall. It
really cut down on the inside bug population.

Sara