HERB - yohimbe

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Thu May 7 16:51:58 PDT 1998

On Thu, 7 May 1998 07:34:12 EDT Lughnasa <Lughnasa at aol.com> writes:

>> Can anyone tell me about this?
>>  A lady I talked to said she lost 20 pounds on yohimbe
>>  I thought yohimbe was primarily for men, increasing blood flow in
>certain
>>  areas (know whut ah mean)
>>
>>  What concerns me is how it would affect the female monthly cycle
>>  Any information would be GREATLY appreciated
>>  Raven
>>
>Yohimbe's been an aphrodisiac for both sexes.  It stimulates the
>production of
>Nitrous Oxide (NO) which is what causes blood vessels to dilate.
But does it really make you leaner as this woman claims?

>Kris
>PS.  Men have a monthly cycle, too.

Yes, I know ALL too well.  I have a Dad and have known several men that,
watch out,
a certain time of the month they would get, let me say nicely, unbearable
But I take comfort in the fact that they put up with me too.  They just
ask me if I need a
----- use your imagination