HERB - yohimbe

cassie cassie at sally.nas.nasa.gov
Fri May 8 11:08:17 PDT 1998

SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:

> >Yohimbe's been an aphrodisiac for both sexes.  It stimulates the
> >production of
> >Nitrous Oxide (NO) which is what causes blood vessels to dilate.
> But does it really make you leaner as this woman claims?

Well, if you satisfy one appetite, the other might not get as hungry :)

> >Kris
> >PS.  Men have a monthly cycle, too.
>
> Yes, I know ALL too well.  I have a Dad and have known several men that,
> watch out,
> a certain time of the month they would get, let me say nicely, unbearable
> But I take comfort in the fact that they put up with me too.  They just
> ask me if I need a
> ----- use your imagination

We joke around at home that my husband gets my PMS.

Euriol

Cassandra Baldassano            cassie at nas.nasa.gov
Sterling Software               (650) 604-6007 or (800) 331-8737 x6007
Supporting:                     M/S 258-6
Systems Control                 NASA Ames Research Center
Database Administration         Moffett Field, CA 94305-1000