HERB - Moths

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Thu May 7 16:51:58 PDT 1998

A friend of ours from Maryland, the first time she saw one scared the
**** out of her too
She was ready to go back to Maryland.  My mom has to deal with mice, she
lives in  the country, and I have to deal with flying elephants, which is
what they feell like to me when they fly.  My dog used to kill them, but
she's in doggie heaven, and my new puppy doesn't want to stay in the
house for very long, so I am bugged, literally
Raven