HERB - Favorite Herb

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sat May 9 21:28:36 PDT 1998

Sigrid Pigwoman
aka Madeleine de la Chatte Enfumee
(whose mint and lemon balm are trying to escape thier pots, even as we
speak)

At last!  Something I can't kill!  Point them towards Pittsburgh!
Actually, I had some in Ohio--right where the under the house access was.
 The plumbers dropped the old hot water heater on the mint.  Cats from
miles around rolled in it.  The air conditioner repair man lay in it, was
never seen again AND NEVER SENT A BILL.  Wish I had some for my new house
here.

Regards,

Lady Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Orden des Linquistringes, Princess' Order of Courtesy