HERB - Mint

Meadue Wolf meaduewolf at juno.com
Mon May 11 08:55:50 PDT 1998

Ok. You have mentioned tea. Is there one that is really good for the
stomach. Like acid, upset, gas. I use to drink reg. tea but it started
upsetting my stomach. Could one of these herbal ones be better and maybe
more mild? Have to stay off coffee to but the colas are fine. Weird huh!?

Rhiannon

.  And, of course, there is tea.