HERB - Re: Mint-tummy troubles

Katherine Blackthorne kblkthrn at midtown.net
Mon May 11 18:11:25 PDT 1998

> Ok. You have mentioned tea. Is there one that is really good for the
> stomach. Like acid, upset, gas. I use to drink reg. tea but it started
> upsetting my stomach. Could one of these herbal ones be better and maybe
> more mild? Have to stay off coffee to but the colas are fine. Weird huh!?
>
> Rhiannon

Peppermint tea, chamomile tea, fennel tea,...These are the first that come
to mind.  (Fennel, especially.  It's good for cholic, among other things,
and has always been the first line of treatment for gas, nausea, upset
stomach, etc. in my family.)  All are very mild, and all taste very
different.  Experiment a bit, see what you like & what works for you.
Katherine Blackthorne
Province of Golden Rivers
Principality of Cynagua
Kingdom of the West