HERB - caffeine

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue May 12 17:35:56 PDT 1998

> Ephreda, now there's an interesting substance, it did more than speed me up
>a bit. My brother gave me some diet pills to try that contain Ephreda.

	Ephedra contains a chemical which acts as a stimulant.... It is
either the thing that ephedrizine is from or Ephedrizine is named after.
It affects you the same way antihystaemines (sp) do.  I can't take them
since they all react the same way with me..... American ephedra also called
Mormon tea and it has been used as a tea in the western states.

Clare