HERB - Re:tummy/Sea-Bands

Ceridwen ceridwen at commnections.com
Tue May 12 12:43:33 PDT 1998

Off topic question... do those Sea-Band thingys really work? I've had
probs with a balance disorder for years and motion sickness is a
"constant", meaning on some days I am nauseous just walking around...
haven't been able to eat in a restaurant in 15 years because it means
getting in the car to drive home afterwards. The ginger is no help, as
*it* makes me even sicker. I've seen the gizmos in the drugstore, but
have been hesitant to but before hearing from anyone who's actaully used
them.
    I hope this isn't offensive to anyone on the list... just *had* to
ask. Private replies to ceridwen at commnections.com please.

Ceridwen