HERB - Where do we Stand?

Meadue Wolf meaduewolf at juno.com
Wed May 13 13:00:27 PDT 1998

>Lady Jasmine wrote:
>Mistrell Agnes, Mistres Christianna, Dr. Brandt and more....For some
>reason, these didn't really register until just now. Good gracious!
>I'm surrounded by Laurels and doctors! I feel....slightly intimidated.
>*blush* I'm sure it won't keep me from posting, but now I'm absolutely
>certain to watch what I say and how I document it. :)

I felt this way too asking about something as simple as mint and all. But
who better to ask? Since I am a bit new to the herb world.
Besides are we the ones who are weird or is it the rest of the world? I
have wondered....   :)
Rhiannon
P.S. One more of those silly questions... What about something for cramps
for my 11 year old daughter?
Many Thanks