HERB - Where do we Stand?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed May 13 20:35:08 PDT 1998

>P.S. One more of those silly questions... What about something for
>cramps for my 11 year old daughter?
>Many Thanks
I am sure there are things that are safe for her, including herbal
treatments.  I don't know off the top of my head, so I will leave that
for others.  I do know that B Complex is the vitamin of choice of the
body's reproductive system, and it tends to be depleted or just underfed
in many women, especially near their period.  If she is a typical
pre-teen, her diet is probably not all that it could be, and this might
be a good place to start.
	Raspberry leaf tea is a good tonic and toner for the female
reproductive system, and found in many teas and preparations.  There are
several packaged teas and formulas for these problems, but be sure to be
aware of things that might be harmful to her young body before you
proceed.
Good luck to you and her,

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies