HERB - Raven's illness

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Thu May 14 15:34:23 PDT 1998

THANK YOU.   the sad thing is, my parents came to visit, dad got it first
then me, then mom.  They had to go home today (thursday) with dad feeling
a little better, but mom still not well, but she doesn't drive
The only thing is I haven't been able to eat.  I can keep food down, but
let's say it doesn't have a pleasant ending?

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"  and I MEAN that