HERB - Menstrual Cramps -- back aches

Katherine Blackthorne kblkthrn at midtown.net
Thu May 14 17:37:18 PDT 1998

> Actually, I personally enjoyed it. The one thing I tend to experience,
> though, was not on your list......backaches. Sit, stand, lay
down.....none
> of it works for me. Any suggestions?
>
> Genevieve de Courtanvaux

Some heart attack patients feel no pain in their chest but instead feel it
in their neck arms....Your pain is (probably) migrating the same way.  It
happens.  (My RN aunt with (then) 5 children didn't believe my mother when
mom told her she felt labor pains only in her legs & back.  Then her 6th
child was born...and she learned Mom told the truth! :)  )  Treat as you
would for cramps...and don't forget the heating pad!!

--Katherine