HERB - yohimbe

Niamh ni Donall jvlevitt at concentric.net
Fri May 15 07:45:45 PDT 1998

I just went out and bought a bottle of the vitamin that she has spoken
of.  I bought it at Vitamin World in Attleboro, Ma. It's called Ultra
KLB6 (it says right on the front "Kelp, Leithin, Vitamin B-6 & cider
vinegar"). It was found in the weight loss section of their vitamins.

I've only been taking it for a few days, but will post any bodily
and love being a guinea pig. :) I also want to see if my losing weight
will help get rid of my migraines. I've only had them for about 2 years
now.

I know that it is not just pills that make one lose weight, but I do
take an active class (very active class) once a week and do video
workouts during the week as well. I have tried every kind of diet you
can think of, but just can't get past the first few pounds before I lose
hope. I'm hoping the KLB6 will give me the boost I need to get off the
ground running. :)

Niamh ni Donall, House Gideal
Barony of Bridge
m.k.a. Julie Levitt