HERB - Menstrual Cramps -- the disertation

RAISYA RAISYA at aol.com
Fri May 15 10:43:15 PDT 1998

Corwyn,

>Could the red raspberry leaf and blackberry leaf have similar constituients?

Well, botanically, they're pretty closely related.  Blackberry is Rubus
fructicosus, and most raspberry is Rubus idaeus.  I don't know about the
constituents.  I drank raspberry tea after delivery with both of my kids, and
my doctor seemed to feel I recovered annoyingly quickly.  I drink it pretty
often still, it's one of my favorites, but I can't really say if it's any help
with other problems.  I've never had problems with cramps (risky thing to
admit, I know <G>).

Raisya