HERB - yohimbe

Niamh ni Donall jvlevitt at concentric.net
Fri May 15 15:30:04 PDT 1998

Sandy M Koenig wrote:

> Because we love to eat?  I know I do.  Just kidding.
> Seriously, most people have weight problems because of genetics or
> metabolism

Seriously, I do like to eat. I am not a picky eater, as long as the food
is good quality. That said, it should also be noted that I do try to eat
healthy foods whenever possible. I am not a chocoholic (can't figure out
why not, both of my parents are *grin*), I don't go for the cake, my
fruits and vegetables easily outweigh the rest of the foods I eat. I do,
however, lead a sedentary lifestyle. My one night a week class (which is
bellydancing, btw) is great and I feel super-healthy afterwards but it
isn't quite enough. I also do a home video workout about 2 more times
during the week. Still not quite enough. I am a typical computer geek
with a wonderful computer job, so I sit of my duff quite a lot. That
outweighs a lot of the aerobic exercise that I get.

Supposedly, the KLB6 raises metabolism. I hope that this part works for
me as it is (imho) a necessary part to my getting that headstart on the
weight loss. I am 5'0", weighing over 200 lbs. I have not weighed myself
in over a year because I know I have not lost anything. I also know that
I haven't gained *too* much weight since I have been able to maintain
the same pant size (without a lot of overflow) for almost a year now. Of
course, there is plenty of rollercoaster rides, but I've never had to
get in anything over a size 22 (a fact of which I am quite happy about).
:)

Now that I've babbled quite even more extensively, I think I'll go home
now.
Y'all have a good weekend! :)