Weight loss (was:Re: HERB - yohimbe)

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 13:57:47 PDT 1998

>My friend with the Ph.D. in Microbiology from Stanford insists the
stuff
>causes brain damage and won't touch it.
>Katherine

How weird. My friend with the Ph.D. in biochemistry (and who is a
practicing nutritionist, both in the lab and in the hospitals) says it's
far better than saccharine, and recommends it for anyone trying to cut
calories! :) (Unless, of course, they're one of the people who
experiences the side effects from it.)

I have no problems with the stuff, and still say it's better than the
alternatives. But then, I AM diabetic...

Catriona Rowley