HERB - herb crafting

Carl/Anne Adamczyk ladygrania at juno.com
Wed Nov 4 18:53:45 PST 1998

You can add the essential oils, which, BTW, may not always be oily,
directly to the cornstarch or you can put some on a piece of blotter
paper and put in with the mixture and seal it very tight and leave for a
while.  The scent will permeate the   mixture over time.  If you get some
clumping after putting directly into the cornstarch, a real good shaking
will break it up.

Grania